We have developed and manufactured one of the most essential tools in modern beekeeping: A multi-functional Hives Lifter.
It is custom made and can be built according to any special order requirements.
Accepted forms of payment include Cash, Credit Card, Pay Pal, or a Money Order.
The price of the Hives Lifter - B1 is $1300 USD. We require an initial deposit of $200 USD when a new order is placed. The remaining balance will be due when the product is shipped.
Please contact us to place an order.
Hives Lifter - B1
- A powerful electric winch with an auto-braking system that allows holding up to 6 heavy supers in a locked position
- Adjustable wide grabber enables lifting hives from both sides of the hive
- Non-spilled battery (12 Walt 20 Amp) that provides long working time - up to 5 days of not recharging
- Battery indicator that shows when recharging is needed
- Galvanize coating that protects the frame from corrosion
- Disassembled design making the lifter suitable for shipping
- Assists with pulling honey supers (requires using bee escapes)
- Allows easily cleaning the bottom boards or exchanging them
- Moving and lifting stocks of empty or full supers/hives, single or double pallets, pails sugar syrup, bags of sugar, etc.
- Enables lifting/moving honey supers in an extracting room with ease which helps to prevent unnecessary banding
- Lifting Height: 55''
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Size: Height 72'' Width 28'' Depth 22''
- Lifting capacity: 350 lbs.